Print on Demand Warehouse Management
the dropshipping and fulfillment warehouse services you were looking for
Print on Demand Warehouse Management
Got a warehouse fully stocked with Print on Demand goods to manage? PodZa offers all the major Print-on-Demand dropshipping and fulfillment warehouse services you were looking for. With seamlessly integrated inventory management, product tracking, order fulfillment, and other capabilities, you can stop losing extra time and costs and adjust the smoothest workflow process.
Warehousing Done Right
In eCommerce, warehouse management is among the essential drivers of one’s business. When managed right, it can save you lots of pain and costs. Warehouse management systems (WMS) like PodZa give you capacities and tools focused specifically on this aspect of your business so that you can smooth out your PoD performance all around.
Holding an inventory shouldn’t be a time- and cost-consuming process. And it isn’t when you have the right tools. With PodZa integrated with your eCommerce, you can manage warehouse end to end, optimizing the storage capacity to reach the most optimal “warehouse to end customer” speed.
Workflow automation does wonders for your overall performance rates while you can also set custom picking and packing standards. With an ability to automate and optimize even wholesale goods shipping, you get to enhance the warehousing productivity, which grants the most positive influence on your eCommerce.
Forget about unexpected overstocking occurrences and warehousing downtime. Go through every aspect of the underlying workflow - from space organization and workforce distribution to stock flows optimization. PodZa allows you to ultimately keep each and every point of warehouse performance in line with your business goals.
Manual paperwork and repetitive tasks should stay in the past. The era of business automation is upon us so you can forget about cumbersome work that hinders your and/or your teams’ performance rates. And with unnecessary manual work out of the way, manual errors (which can be quite costly) are also eliminated.
A simple and flexible PodZa API allows for unlimited integrations with eCommerce stores, order processing and shipping applications, and various plugins. The standard integrations include Shopify and Etsy (for eCommerce purposes), ShipHero (for goods shipping and tracking), PayPal and Stripe (for payments), and Google Drive (for designs storing).
You get a convenient admin dashboard to employ the needed tools at the click of a button. With it, you can easily handle multiple warehouse inventory management, customize different workflow aspects, organize products, track various performance indicators, and precisely calculate profits - all in one place.
Functionality to Reckon With
PodZa gives you business-boosting centralization and lets you streamline warehousing with numerous capabilities, including:
- Inventory tracking based on location and categories of goods:
- Tag barcodes
- View info about all product movements
- Manage expiration, serialization, and batch specifics
- Specify default locations for certain goods
- Gather valuable insights from reports
- Notifications and alerts:
- Get notified timely about overstocking, understocked, and out-of-stock products
- Configure stock prices fast and easy, with immediate global notifications
- Monitor the automated replenishment of goods by categories
- Order management and tracking:
- Accelerate order fulfillment automated replenishments
- Handle product return and refund situations
- Tag orders for thorough categorization
- Import orders in bulk
- Management of multiple warehouses:
- Synchronize a number of warehouses and make them work as one
- Distribute product categories through different warehouses
- Transfer goods between different warehouses
- Warehousing operations adjustment:
- Optimize picking and packing
- Auto-generate packing slips and shipping labels
- Group goods by priority
- Set general warehousing guidelines
Ready to Start?
Integrating PodZa with your eCommerce is simple as can be - install the app, connect the warehouse, and start working. We can do all the technical adjustments for you - connect dropshipping and implement customizations for specific B2B or B2C targeting.
Feel free to contact us for more details.